I love to bake all year round, but autumn, aside from Christmas, is my favourite time to bake. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are my favourite thing to bake in the fall. I’ve been making them for years, and it is one of my favourite parts of the season. They’re really easy to make and a yummy twist on a classic favourite.
- Tortilla chips
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Scramble the eggs. I like to season mine with the onion powder and red pepper flakes but you can leave them plain or season them another way if you prefer.
- Lay out the tortilla chips on a baking sheet.
- Top the chips with salsa, the eggs, the cheese, and veggies.
- Pop the nachos in the oven and broil until cheese is melted (about 3 minutes).