This Halloween bark is both festive and super cute! I’ve mentioned before that I’m not much of a Halloween person, but I still like getting into the spirit of things at least a little.
The Halloween bark is almost effortless to make. It is such a unique alternative to setting out mini chocolate bars at a Halloween party too.
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups assorted halloween candy (I used candy corn, Kit Kat, candy eyes, and Reece's Pieces)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter in a double broiler until smooth
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread it into an even layer using a spatula
- Scatter the candies on top of the chocolate and then place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to harden
- Place the bark onto a cutting board and cut it into irregular sized pieces, or break it into pieces using your hands
You can play around with the candy you put in the bark. I opted to choose candies and chocolates that came in fall colours so it looked more festive, but you could just choose your favourites and it would turn out just as well!