You would think because I love autumn that I would be a huge Halloween fan too; but that’s not really the case. I’m a huge scaredy-cat when it comes to Halloween, actually. I still like to get into the spirit of things though, but my approach is more cute than it is scary.
That’s where these chocolate covered pretzel pumpkins come in to play. They’re pretty easy to make, taste great, and look super festive!
- 3/4 cup green M&Ms
- 12 ounces orange baking chocolate
- 3 cups small pretzel twists
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a double broiler.
- Once melted, dip the pretzels into the chocolate using tongs until they are completely coated. Let the excess drip off and then place the pretzel on the baking sheet.
- Before it dries, pop an M7M into the top of the pretzel to look like a stem.
- Repeat until all pretzels are dipped.
- Refrigerate the pretzels for at least 15 minutes before serving or putting into another container.
Aren’t they super cute?!